(Ishan with foreign friend)
#Did you take any special training about artwork besides that you took with senior artist ?
I was very fond of painting since my childhood. After I took basic training my skill was already sharpened. After this as I arrived here kathmandu, I came in touch with senior artist in 2005 and learnt about painting till 2006. Since then I am linked with each other and I have participated every exhibition held by art association.
#Have you organized any art exhibition?
-Yes, I had come up with a solo exhibition in 2006 at pokhara. I include all type of my paintings in exhibitions but to maintain the theme at one time, I some time includes portrait and next time landscapes however sometimes both.
#Have you received any prize during your participation in art exhibitions?
Yes I have in 2008, kathmandu. and recently i have got first prize of kathmanduwide inter college art competetion organized by free student union.
#How much does your painting cost?
Price for my paints depends on size and work. Till now my paintings have been sold between 5 to 10000. At present I hold teach in school but I do my paintings in my leisure times or in weekends.
#What kind of paintings do you prefer to paint especially?
I paint both portraits and landscapes with water color which basically reflects Nepali culture and Mountains. I have not engaged myself professionally on paintings and I am satisfied with my work. I always like to paint Nepali mountains and faces that represent the Nepali culture and beautiful Nepal. This way, I feel it will help to promote the tourism in Nepal directly or indirectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment